What to do after logging for the first time using your institutional subscription.
- Once you’re signed in, select the question bank or banks you will like to use for ease of access.
- You can pick up to 5 available questions banks. These can be adjusted at any time for your convenience.
- Once you’ve made your selection, click on the “Go To Dashboard” button on the top right.
- On your Dashboard, you can easily create custom practice quizzes, as well as access your assignments and review your performance metrics in one simple and easy view.
- To switch question banks, simply navigate to the top of the page and click on the question bank tab.
- Select the bank of interest and your dashboard will automatically update.
- Please note that your performance metrics displayed will reflect the question bank selected.
- If you would like to add or remove any question bank on your list, simply click on the question bank tab and select “Add/Remove Question Banks” on the bottom of the list.
- From here, you can update the selection of banks to display on your Dashboard.