BoardVitals CME Market Survey
2023 CME Survey Promotion
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY OR PAYMENT OF MONEY NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND WILL NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
VOID WHEREVER PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW.
1. Sponsor. BoardVitals, Inc. (“Sponsor”).
a. The 2023 CME Survey Promotion (the “Contest”) is open only to those individuals who (a) are legal residents of the fifty United States and Washington, DC, (b) are eighteen (18) years of age or older at the time of entry; and (c) meet the entrant qualifications. The Contest is subject to all U.S. federal, state, and local laws and regulations and is void where prohibited by law. Participation in the Contest is voluntary.
b. Officers, directors, shareholders, members, managers, partners, employees, agents, and representatives of Sponsor and each of its parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, and their promotion agencies, as well as members of their immediate families (parents, siblings, children and spouses, regardless of where they live), and those persons living in the same household with such persons, whether related or not, are ineligible to enter or win.
3. Contest; Substitutions; Contest Period. The Contest consists of the awarding one (1) Prize to each of eight (8) individual winner(s). Each winner will receive:
a. One (1) one hundred ($100) USD Amazon gift card.
b. The total approximate retail value (“ARV”) of an Amazon gift card is approximately one hundred $100 (USD) (3a and 3b shall collectively be referred to as the “Prize”).
c. Sponsor reserves the right to provide substitute comparable items should it deem necessary; any such substitutions shall be of comparable value to the Prize.
d. The Contest runs during the following periods as follows:
i. April 12, 2023, through April 13, 2023.
e. The aforementioned period shall comprise the "Contest Period". The Contest Period may be extended at the discretion of Sponsor.
f. Amazon is a registered trademark of Amazon, LLC and is neither affiliated with Sponsor nor endorsed the Contest in any fashion.
4. How to Enter. To enter, entrants will access our survey via an email link to the survey and must complete the survey in its entirety (“Entry”).
5. Entries. Limit is one (1) Entry per person. Incomplete and/or multiple Entries from the same person will be disqualified. Third party entry and/or entry through a sweepstakes service is not permitted. All entries become the sole property of Sponsor and no entry will be acknowledged or returned. In the event of a dispute regarding who submitted any entry, the entry will be deemed submitted by the person who owns the email and/or phone number on the Entry, as long as such person is otherwise eligible in accordance with these Official Rules. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole and unfettered discretion to disqualify any entry that it believes contains obscene, offensive, or inappropriate content, that does not comply with these Official Rules, the policies of Sponsor or that is not consistent with the spirit or theme of the contest. The decision of the Sponsor is final and binding on all matters relating to the Contest.
6. Random Drawing and Awarding of Prizes.
There will be one (1) random drawing selecting eight (8) winners. On or about April 21, 2023 (“Drawing Date”), Sponsor will select the name of eight (8) potential winners for the Prize in a random drawing from among the total number of all eligible entries received. The potential winners will be notified by phone, email, and/or certified mail within approximately seven (7) business days following the Drawing Date (the “Notification”). If any prize Notification or attempted notification is undeliverable, the Prize will be forfeited and may be awarded to an alternate potential winner as described below. Sponsor is not responsible or liable for lost, misdirected, or unsuccessful efforts to notify winners.
To receive the Prize, the winner must reply to the Notification by email. If any winner does not reply to such Notification within thirty (30) days of the date Sponsor sent the Notification, such winner will be disqualified and an alternate winner will be selected. Sponsor’s decisions will be final in all matters relating to this Contest. All prize claims are subject to verification by Sponsor. The Notification will include information about how to claim the Prize and includes an Affidavit of Eligibility/Liability Release, as allowed by state law, which must be completed, signed and returned by email within fourteen (14) days from date of the Notification or the winner will forfeit the Prize. Instructions on how to access the Sponsor programs will be provided to the winners within seven (7) days of Sponsor receipt of the foregoing documents. By accepting the Prize, the winner acknowledges compliance with these Official Rules.
8. Use of Winner’s Likeness. Except where prohibited by law, acceptance of a prize constitutes a winner’s consent to print, publish, broadcast and use worldwide in any media now known or hereinafter known (including without limitation use online on websites) his/her name, likeness, biographical information, voice, statements, photograph or other likeness without further notification or compensation for advertising, promotional and publicity purposes by Sponsor, using media of Sponsor’s choice. In the case of any dispute, the matter will be decided by Sponsor in the exercise of its discretion.
10. Disqualification; Discontinuation of Contest. Persons found tampering with or abusing any aspect of this Contest, acting in violation of these Official Rules, attempting to interfere with the proper play of this Contest or to be otherwise behaving in an unsportsmanlike manner, as solely determined by Sponsor, will be disqualified and may be subject to prosecution. If in the judgment of Sponsor, the Contest is compromised by unauthorized human intervention or other causes, which corrupts the administration, security, fairness or intended proper play of the Contest, Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to discontinue, suspend, terminate or modify the Contest and to proceed in a manner it deems fair and reasonable, including the selection of a potential winner in a random drawing from among eligible entries received prior to any such discontinuation, suspension, termination or modification.
11. Release. By participating in the Contest, each entrant releases and agrees to indemnify and hold harmless the Sponsor and its parent, subsidiaries, and affiliated companies, third-parties engaged to manage the Contest and prize suppliers, and each of their respective officers, directors, agents, representatives and employees, as well as each of their respective successors and assigns (“Released Parties”) from and against any and all liability, costs, claims, damages (including, without limitation, any special, incidental or consequential damages), or any other injury that may be sustained in connection with accessing the website, submitting an entry or otherwise participating in any aspect of the Contest, the receipt, ownership or use of any prize awarded, or while preparing for, participating in, or traveling to or from any prize-related activity or any typographical or other error in this Official Rules or the announcement of offering of any prize. The winners shall bear all risk of loss or damage to their prize after it has been delivered. The Released Parties makes no representations or warranties of any kind concerning the appearance, safety, or performance of any prize.
12. Limitation of Liability; Disclaimer.
a. The Released Parties are not responsible for any condition caused by events beyond its control that may cause the Contest to be disrupted or corrupted, including without limitation illegible, unintelligible, late, lost, damaged, incomplete, misdirected or stolen entries; for incorrect or inaccurate entry information; or for any typographical, technical or human errors whether due to technical or computer malfunctions, human error, lost/delayed/garbled data or transmissions, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, or which may otherwise occur in the transmission of processing of any entries in this Contest. The Released Parties are not responsible for technical or computer malfunctions of any kind, failures of any telephone computer line or network, computer equipment, software, or any combination thereof.
b. IN NO EVENT WILL RELEASED PARTIES BE RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OR LOSSES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF EFFORTS TO CREATE OR SUBMIT THE ENTRY OR WITH RESPECT TO ENTRANT’S PARTICIPATION IN THE PROMOTION OR ACCEPTANCE, POSSESSION OR USE OF THE PRIZE. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, THE PRIZES AND CONTEST IS PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. SOME JURISDICTIONS MAY NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS OF EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OR EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES, SO SOME OF THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. CHECK YOUR LOCAL LAWS FOR ANY RESTRICTIONS OR LIMITATIONS REGARDING THESE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS.
13. General. By entering the Contest, entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules. Any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of, or connected with, the Contest or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually and without resort to class action, in the appropriate courts in the State of Massachusetts exclusively. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or a party's rights and obligations, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Massachusetts, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules of any other jurisdiction. All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply. Void where prohibited or restricted by law.
14. Winners List. To request a copy of a list of all winners, send a #10 self-addressed, stamped envelope to Sponsor at 11161 Overbrook Road Leawood, Kansas 66211. Requests must be received on or before the date which is thirty (30) days after completion of the Contest Period.