As our communities continue to be impacted by COVID-19, we are ready and willing to offer relief where we can to assist. If you have concerns or require assistance do not hesitate to reach out to email@example.com or 1-877-221-1529.
I was planning on purchasing BoardVitals but my board exam got cancelled/rescheduled. Now what?
BoardVitals allows users to delay their question bank access at the time of purchase so you can use your subscription when it is most convenient for you. If you purchase a subscription option of 3 months or longer, you can choose to delay your subscription at checkout for up to 6 months after the date of purchase.
The 2020 CME Conference I was planning to attend got cancelled. Now what?
Most clinicians still need to earn CME credits in 2020 despite their conference being cancelled. BoardVitals offers online CME alternatives that allow you to earn CME credits conveniently and quickly from the comfort of your own home or office.
- BoardVitals CME Pro Plus: A comprehensive online CME activity that allows clinicians to earn CME and MOC simultaneously and earn up to a complimentary $2,500 Amazon gift card or Visa Prepaid Card. You can also customize your gift card bundle (gift card amount and subscription length) based on your budget. Offered in over 30 different specialties.
- BoardVitals CME Pro: All the benefits of BoardVitals CME Pro Plus without the complimentary gift card. Available in 6 and 12 month subscriptions.
Will there be any interruptions to receiving my CME credits?
There will not be any interruptions from BoardVitals in receiving your CME credits. Our team will still submit the ABIM MOC, ABP MOC, or ABPath SAM credits you have earned to the necessary medical board on our regular schedule.
AMA PRA Category I Credits™, and all other credit types, are available for you to redeem and submit to your board(s) at your convenience.
Will there be a delay in receiving my complimentary gift card with the purchase of CME Pro Plus?
No, there will not be a delay from BoardVitals in receiving your complimentary gift card. You will still receive your gift card within 7-10 business days after verification. A BoardVitals customer support agent will reach out to you shortly after your purchase for additional information to verify your order.
I have an active BoardVitals subscription, and my exam was cancelled/postponed. What can I do?
BoardVitals recognizes these unprecedented times, and your role on the front lines as a healthcare professional. We are providing customers with an active subscription a free subscription that they will be able to activate when they are ready.
To claim your free subscription, please follow the steps below:
- Send email our customer support team at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Attach a copy of the letter of cancellation/postponement of your exam, or a notification showing your test center is closed.
- A member of our support team will provide you with instructions to claim your free subscription when you are ready to start studying again!