BOARDVITALS BASH PROMOTION. OFFICIAL RULES.
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY OR PAYMENT OF MONEY NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. Void wherever prohibited or restricted by law
1. Eligibility. The BoardVitals Bash Promotion (the “Promotion”) is open only to those individuals that submit an entry at https://info.boardvitals.com/bash. Entrants must reside in the United States and must be at least 18 years of age to enter. Residents of Puerto Rico are ineligible to enter. The Promotion is subject to all federal, state, and local laws and regulations and is void in Puerto Rico and where prohibited by law. Participation in the Promotion is voluntary.
2. Promotion; Promotion Period. The Promotion, consisting of the chance to win a BoardVitals Bash, a party thrown for the winner and his or her colleagues with an approximate retail value of $5,000 USD,.starts on June 10, 2018 at 12:01 a.m. Eastern Standard Time and ends on June 30, 2018 at 11:59 p.m. Pacific Standard Time (the “Promotion Period”). The Promotion Period may be extended at the discretion of BOARDVITALS, with notification of that extension posted on the Surveys’ website.
3. To Enter. During the Promotion Period, you may enter by providing your complete name, mailing address and e-mail address to BOARDVITALS on the web page https://info.boardvitals.com/bash. Participation in the promotion is voluntary and you may elect to decline to participate by not providing the information required. By participating in the Promotion, entrants acknowledge and agree to these Official Rules.
4.Entering on Personal Behalf. By participating in this Promotion, you agree that you are not participating on behalf of any employer or third party, but on your own personal behalf. If you are chosen as a potential winner, the prize will be given by BoardVitals to you, personally, not to your employer and it will be your responsibility to make appropriate arrangements with your employer.
5. Limit. Limit is one (1) entry per person. If multiple entries are received from any individual, all such subsequent entries will be disqualified.
6. Odds of winning. Odds of winning depend upon the number of completed Surveys received from eligible individuals who have elected to participate in the Promotion during the Promotion Period.
7. Random Drawing and Awarding of Prizes. There will one random drawing. On or about seven (7) business days following the Promotion Period, BOARDVITALS will select the name of the potential winner in a random drawing from among the total number of all eligible entries received. The potential winner will be notified by phone, e-mail and/or certified mail within approximately forty-eight (48) hours of the random drawing. If any prize, prize notification or attempted notification is returned as undeliverable, the prize will be forfeited and may be awarded to an alternate potential winner as described below. BOARDVITALS is not responsible or liable for lost, misdirected, or unsuccessful efforts to notify winners. In order to receive the prize the winner must advise BOARDVITALS of the address to which the prize should be sent. If the winner does not reply to such notification within 5 business days of the date BOARDVITALS first notified the winner that he or she had won the prize, such winner will be disqualified and an alternate winner will be selected. BOARDVITALS’s decisions will be final in all matters relating to this Promotion. All prize claims are subject to verification by BOARDVITALS. The potential winner must complete, sign, and return an Affidavit of Compliance/Eligibility and a Liability/Publicity Release, as allowed by state law, each of which must be completed, signed and returned within fourteen (14) days from date of issuance or the winner will forfeit the prize. In addition, the potential winner’s employer must enter into an agreement with BoardVitals regarding The prize will be mailed to the winner within one year (365 days) of BOARDVITALS’s receipt of the foregoing documents. By accepting a prize, winners acknowledge compliance with these Official Rules.
8. Prize Redemption. All costs and expenses are solely the responsibility of the prize winner. Each winner is solely responsible for all federal, state, and local taxes and other fees associated with the receipt or use of his/her respective prize. The winner will be issued a Form 1099 in the amount of the actual retail value of the prize, if and as required by law. Prizes may not be redeemed for cash; nor may they be transferred, assigned or substituted.
9. Promotion. Except where prohibited by law, acceptance of a prize constitutes winner’s consent to use of his/her name, likeness, biographical information, and/or photograph without further notification or compensation for advertising, promotional and publicity purposes by BOARDVITALS using media of BOARDVITALS’s choice. In the case of any dispute, the matter will be decided by BOARDVITALS in the exercise of its discretion.
10. Use of Data. By participating in the Promotion, entrants hereby agree to BOARDVITALS’s collection and usage of their personal information as described herein.
11. Disqualification; Discontinuation of Promotion. Persons found tampering with or abusing any aspect of this Promotion, attempting to interfere with the proper play of this Promotion or to be otherwise behaving in an unsportsmanlike manner, as solely determined by BOARDVITALS will be disqualified and may be subject to prosecution. If in the judgment of BOARDVITALS, the Promotion is compromised by unauthorized human intervention or other causes, which corrupts the administration, security, fairness or intended proper play of the Promotion, BOARDVITALS reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to discontinue, suspend, terminate or modify the Promotion and to proceed in a manner it deems fair and reasonable, including the selection of a potential winner in a random drawing from among eligible entries received prior to any such discontinuation, suspension, termination or modification.
12. Release. By participating in the Promotion, each entrant releases and agrees to indemnify and hold harmless BOARDVITALS its parent, subsidiaries, and affiliated companies, and prize suppliers, and each of their respective officers, directors, agents, representatives and employees, as well as each of their respective successors and assigns (“Released Parties) from and against any and all liability, costs, claims, damages (including, without limitation, any special, incidental or consequential damages), or any other injury, whether due to negligence or otherwise, to person(s) or property (including, without limitation, personal injury, death, property damage, or violation of any personal rights, such as violation of right of publicity/privacy, libel, or slander), due in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, to participation in the Promotion, or arising out of participation in any Promotion related activity, or the awarding, acceptance, receipt or use of the prize.
13. Limitation of Liability; Disclaimer. The Released Parties are not responsible for any injury to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant’s participation in the Promotion or receipt or use or misuse of the prize. The Released Parties are not responsible for any condition caused by events beyond its control that may cause the sweepstakes to be disrupted or corrupted, including without limitation illegible, unintelligible, late, lost, damaged, incomplete, misdirected or stolen entries; for incorrect or inaccurate entry information; or for any typographical, technical or human errors whether due to technical or computer malfunctions, human error, lost/delayed/garbled data or transmissions, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, or which may otherwise occur in the transmission of processing of any entries in this Promotion. The Released Parties are not responsible for technical or computer malfunctions of any kind, failures of any telephone computer line or network, computer equipment, software, or any combination thereof. IN NO EVENT WILL RELEASED PARTIES BE RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OR LOSSES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF EFFORTS TO CREATE OR SUBMIT THE ENTRY OR WITH RESPECT TO ENTRANT’S PARTICIPATION IN THE PROMOTION OR ACCEPTANCE, POSSESSION OR USE OF THE PRIZE. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, THE PRIZE AND PROMOTION IS PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. SOME JURISDICTIONS MAY NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS OF EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OR EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES, SO SOME OF THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. CHECK YOUR LOCAL LAWS FOR ANY RESTRICTIONS OR LIMITATIONS REGARDING THESE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS.
14. General. By entering the Promotion, entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules. Any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of, or connected with, the Promotion or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually and without resort to class action, in the appropriate courts in the State of New York exclusively. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or a party's rights and obligations, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of New York, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules of any other jurisdiction. All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply. Void in Puerto Rico and where prohibited or restricted by law.
15. Winners List. To request a copy of a list of all winners, send a #10 self-addressed, stamped envelope to Ascend Learning c/o BoardVitals, 1350 Broadway, Suite 2010, New York, NY 10018. Requests must be received on or before the date which is sixty (60) days after completion of the Promotion Period.
© 2018 Assessment Technologies Institute, LLC, D/B/A BoardVitals. All rights reserved.